After a busy few weeks I have had the opportunity to take some time off and relax as well as make home feel like home.
The last few months have been an extremely busy time with work and my own cricket, but coming back from the Centre of Excellence over a week ago has given me the opportunity to have a few days off and organise a few things with the house.
Chris has been away a fair bit playing for the Victorian Bushrangers so we seem to pass each other literally in the airport lounges, so to get some time to tidy up and unpack a few box's has been fantastic.
As well as my time off from work I also experienced twenty20 cricket Victorian style when I was picked in the 1st grade Prahran side to take on the Campbwell Magpies at their home ground. The game was a 5.15pm start and by half way through the game there was at least 500 spectators watching some exciting cricket and some big hitting. The Magpies had a guest star player as part of their promotion to get a strong crowd with Saint Kilda AFL 113 game player in Brendon Goddard, he took two wickets and scored 10 runs in their win over us last Wednesday night.
Our second game of the Primary Edge Twenty20 is this Wednesday at home to Saint Kilda.
I have attached some pictures that I have taken of the house, hope you like and of course any family and friends are more than welcome anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment