Well I have just completed my first week at the ICC and just as I thought I loved it. The role has a great mix of high performance coaching and management of country development programs as well as more strategic operations.
I'm off to Port Moresby in PNG at the end of the week (Fri - Mon), this will give me a really good insight into one of our priority countries as they have reached division 2 in the World Cricket League and only a competition away from been included in the last two spots in the World Cup Qualifying competition.
PNG from what I have been told it is a very interesting country in all aspects, culture and of course the cricket program. I will be sure to take many pictures and have a great next blog next week.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy PNG!
Post a Comment